- make using website easier, by saving entered address
- SymbianStar allows third parties to set cookies on User’s web browser or use web beacons to gather information when displaying ads on SymbianStar.
- User can disagree on receiving cookies using his web browser’s settings.
Server-side stored information
- SymbianStar stores User’s IP address for indefinite time in order to distinguish him from other users
- SymbianStar keeps logs of each payment, which allows to connect used Bitcoin Addresses with User’s IP address
- All server-side stored information is used only for:
- providing service for User
- making statistical data
- User can request deletion of all information mentioned in point 1. and 2. by:
- filling form at http://SymbianStar/removeme
- sending a request via email to [email protected]
SymbianStar reserves itself 2 weeks to react on request and a right to reject it if it cointains invalid data.